Foreign Nationals desirous of coming into India are required to possess a valid passport of their country and a valid Indian Visa.
There is no provision of 'Visa on Arrival' in India and no fee is charged for immigration facilities at the airports. Foreign passengers should ensure that they are in possession of valid Indian Visa before they start their journey to India.
If you require an invitation from us then please indicate it in the Visa form (will be available soon). We will require passport details of foreign participants. Kindly provide the details in the Visa form.
Please get your visa early to avoid last minute problems.
International travellers whose sole objective for visiting India is recreation, sight seeing, casual visit to visit friends and relatives, attending a short term yoga programme, medical treatment including treatment under Indian systems of medicine, business purpose, as attendant to e-Medical visa holder, attending a conference/ seminar/ workshop organized by a Ministry or Department of the Government of India, State Governments or UT Administrations etc. & their subordinate/ attached organizations & PSUs and no other purpose/activity.
Government of India specifies certain conditions under which the visa application stands rejected:
- It would be ideal if you read the guidelines precisely before filling in the application shape.
- Recent front facing photograph with white background and photo page of Passport containing personal details like name, date of birth, nationality, expiry date etc are to be uploaded mandatorily by the applicant. Additionally one more document depending upon the e-Visa type would also be required to be uploaded. The application is liable to be rejected if the uploaded documents and photograph are not clear / as per specification.
- The validity of e-Tourist Visa and e-Business Visa will be one year from the date of grant of ETA. Multiple entries will be permitted on e-Tourist Visa and e-Business visa.In case of e-Conference visa, validity will be 30 days from the date of arrival in India.Only single entry is permitted on e-Conference visa. In case of e-Medical and e-Medical Attendant visas, validity will be 60 days from the date of first arrival in India. Triple entry will be permitted on e-Medical and e-Medical Attendant visas.
- e-Visa can be availed for maximum of three times in a calendar year i.e. between January to December.
- e-Visa is non-extendable, non-convertible & not valid for visiting Protected/Restricted and Cantonment Areas. If you intend to visit Protected/Restricted/Cantonment areas, you would require prior permission from the Civil Authority please visit here.
- Nationals of Yellow Fever affected countries or travellers arriving from these countries must carry YELLOW FEVER VACCINATION CARD at the time of arrival in India, otherwise they may be quarantined for 6 days upon arrival in India. Please visit our Ministry Of Health & Family Welfare latest guidelines regarding yellow fever countries.
- Electronic travel approval does not entitle you for ensured section into India, your entrance can in any case be denied at the season of entry.
- Photograph on the international ID should exhibit full face, front view, eyes open
- For any assistance call 24 * 7 e-Visa support center at (UK) +44-203-129-9953 (USA) +1-4083-297-949 (AUS) +61-291-917-459 or send email to email@example.com
Enter in the country
Evisa is valid for entry through 28 designated Airports (i.e. Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bagdogra, Bengaluru, Bhubaneshwar, Calicut, Chennai, Chandigarh,Cochin, Coimbatore, Delhi, Gaya, Goa, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai,Mangalore, Mumbai, Nagpur, Portblair, Pune, Tiruchirapalli, Trivandrum, Varanasi & Vishakhapatnam) and 5 designated seaports (i.e. Cochin, Goa, Mangalore,Mumbai,Chennai).
To know more about how to apply for INDIAN VISA click on this link
Please go through the revised procedures for grant of Indian Visas for foreign participants coming for International Conferences, Seminar and Workshop etc from this link.