Last date of Essay submission: 15 Feb 2021
Announcement of Results: 15 Mar 2021
Eligibility & Topics:
Std. 8th – 10th
• Are we alone in the Universe?
• The Search for Extra Terrestrial Intelligence
• Astronomy: the mother of modern science
• Astronomy: Impact of Science communication in Society
Degree Students (BA/BSc/BE/Btech/MA/MSc)
• Astronomy and its effect on Society
• Culture of science: A pre-requisite for self-reliance in Science and Technology
Sen your contribution to the firstname.lastname@example.org using the attached format.
E-certificate will be awarded to all the participants after the final result announcement
(1) One entry per person for each category is allowed. Essay must be submitted in the prescribed format.
(2) Incomplete or inaccurate information will lead to rejection of the entry.
(3) The competition process will be overseen by a competent committee.
(4) The final selection for the best entry will be done by the committee.
(5) The sole and final authority of any decision rests with the committee and it will not be contested in any manner.
(6) Submission implies copyright transfer to IIA which may publish it as hard or soft copy (or both) with due credit to the contestant.