- Post-doctoral Researcher at Udaipur Solar Observatory/PRL, Udaipur, India, April 2002-March 2004.
- Visiting Scientist at Udaipur Solar Observatory/PRL, Udaipur, India, April 2004-March 2005.
- Postdoc at Space Telescope Science Institute, Baltimore, USA, April 2005-September 2007.
- Postdoc at Delft Technological University, The Netherlands, December 2007-December 2008
- VLTI staff Astronomer, ESO, Chile, South America, January 2009-December 2014.
Testimonials : I, R. Sridharan, completed my PhD at IIA in 2001. Braodly speaking, my research interests include high resoluion imaging and spectroscopy. My current research interests are (a) adaptive & multi-conjugate adaptive optics (Solar and stellar) (b) Interferometry (Speckle Imaging, aperture masking, long-baseline interferometry) I am currently employed at IIA as a faculty(Scientist E; Indian Institute of Astrophysics, II Block Koramangala, Bengaluru 560034) Contact details: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone: +91 080 2254 1335 Mob : +91 8860501810